Twilight Muffin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Twilight Muffin

Twilight=the one thing better than muffins.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

!!!!!!YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashley
Ashley

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-06-14

!!!!!!YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!!! Empty
PostSubject: !!!!!!YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!!!   !!!!!!YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!!! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 10:02 pm

i copied this from http://greetingsfromtwilight.com/

The cast of TWILIGHT will be appearing live at the 2008 Comic-Con in San Diego held in July. Scheduled to attend are director Catherine Hardwicke, Kristen Stewart (Bella), Robert Pattinson (Edward), Cam Gigandet (James), Rachelle LaFevre (Victoria), Edi Gathegi (Laurant), Taylor Lautner (Jacob Black) and Stephenie Meyer!* This incredibly talented group will be participating in a panel discussion, autograph signings, and more! TWILIGHT surprises will also be at the Summit Entertainment booth (#4413) throughout the weekend.

The Summit Entertainment Comic-Com panel discussion will take place on Thursday, July 24, 2008 in Hall H of the San Diego Convention Center. Time of the panel is still TDB, but if you're planning on going to Comic-Con this year, make sure you get tickets for Thursday. There are no 4 day tickets left, so buy single day tickets for the days you want to be there. Get to the hall early and make sure your are in line Thursday morning. so you won't miss out on this once in a lifetime chance to interact with the cast of TWILIGHT!

why must i live in louisiana?
Back to top Go down
his.heart.belongs.to.me
Michaela-confused admin who loves Twilight and is scared of big words.
Michaela-confused admin who loves Twilight and is scared of big words.
his.heart.belongs.to.me

Female
Number of posts : 173
Humor : When life hands me lemons, I throw them back and demand Edward!!
Registration date : 2008-06-13

!!!!!!YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!!!   !!!!!!YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!!! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 2:45 am

I know!!!! I read that!!!!!! I want to go, but I can't. Too far away. Sad
Back to top Go down
https://twilightlove.aforumfree.com

!!!!!!YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twilight Muffin  :: Welcome to Forks :: Special Announcements-
Jump to: